Farm Loans Made Simple
Apply for a farm loan in minutes, from anywhere.
Our all-digital application allows you to easily apply for a farm mortgage, cash-rent loan, farm operating loan, or to refinance.
How Tillable's Digital Farm Loan Application Works
Our online application allows you to apply for a farm loan whenever and wherever you choose.
Digital Farm Financing With A Human Touch
Tillable has simplified agriculture loans, but we haven’t changed our commitment to providing exceptional, personal service.
Our farm loan application may be “all-digital”, but a Tillable representative is always ready to help you, each step of the way.
Need help? Call, text, or chat with us right now.
Your Trusted Ag Lender
Our Ag Loan Products
The right farm loans can save you money and time. See today’s low rates right from your phone.
Farm Mortgage Loans
Finance your farm and your future.
Buy a farm on your terms. Fixed rate loans available up to 30 years.
Need a gut-check before you make an offer on farmland?
Get a complimentary valuation check from a Tillable Broker.
Your Buyer Market Check Includes...
- A recommended offer range
- Recent farm sales near your purchase
- An overview of the farm's soil rating, crop history, and more.
Create your payment schedule
Use our mortgage calculator to figure out which payment schedule works best for you.
What is the origination fee?
We do not charge origination or servicing fees. The rate you select in your application is all-inclusive (there will be additional costs for appraisal or title services if you would like us to handle them).
You can choose monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. There are no differences in rates based on your payment schedule.
We offer amortization schedules from 10 years to 30 years. We offer fixed-rate loans with a 10-year maturity all the way to 30 years. And we offer 3 and 5-year adjustable rates, amortized over 30 years.
No, there is not. In fact, if you receive a refinance rate better than our rate, we will do our best to match it.
Yes, you will! We will connect you with two Tillable team members and a loan officer from Compeer Financial. Together, we will be available throughout the life of your loan.
Farm Operating Loans
Get instant approval for your operating expenses throughout the season. Only pay for what you need.
How it all works, in just 15 minutes:
Farm Cash Rent Loans
Get access to cheaper capital for your cash rent. Financing as low as 2.99% unsecured.
Tillable exclusively offers financing for your largest expense – cash rent. Unlock lower unsecured* rates only at Tillable.
Let us do the work for you.
We Know Cash Rent.
We’ve been focused on helping farmers get access to land rentals since we started. Now, let us get you the best loan terms on the market. Here’s how we work:
- You start the digital application
- Decide if you’re applying as an entity or as an individual. Be ready with total assets, liabilities and income (we just need the numbers, no paperwork!)
- Have your lease on hand, with the county, state, and total rent of the farm(s) you’re financing
- Submit your application and receive your rate in seconds
- We’ll reach out to you for your entity incorporation documents (if applicable) and a copy of your lease (if you’re financing a Tillable farm, we’ve already got it!)
- We’ll book the loan and deposit the proceeds into your landowner’s account
- Pay back by December 1st any way you want - check or direct debit
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Farm Loan Refinance
Refinance your farm to a lower rate or take a cash-out refinancing to invest in your farmland’s potential.
You could be saving thousands.
Refi Your Farm Mortgage Your Way
Use your farmland's equity to further invest in your operation
- Improvement projects (water drainage, tree trimming, etc.)
- Saving for another farm purchase
Refinance so your payments (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually) can be lower going forward.
You might be eligible for a lower rate if:
- You're making more income than when you originally took out your mortgage
- Your credit score has recently gone up
Refinance so you can shorten your mortgage term and pay it off sooner.
- Getting debt-free sooner
- Paying less overall interest
Learn Your State's Land Value
See what factors influence land's value and financing rates