Farm Loans Made Simple
Apply for a farm loan in minutes, from anywhere.
Our all-digital application allows you to easily apply for a farm mortgage, cash-rent loan, farm operating loan, or to refinance.
Tillable Financing Now Available In All 50 States!
How Tillable's Digital Farm Loan Application Works
Our online application allows you to apply for a farm loan whenever and wherever you choose.
Digital Farm Financing With A Human Touch
Tillable has simplified agriculture loans, but we haven’t changed our commitment to providing exceptional, personal service.
Our farm loan application may be “all-digital”, but a Tillable representative is always ready to help you, each step of the way.
Need help? Call, text, or chat with us right now.
Your Trusted Ag Lender
Our Ag Loan Products
The right farm loans can save you money and time. See today’s low rates right from your phone.
Farm Mortgage Loans
Finance your farm and your future.
Buy a farm on your terms. Fixed rate loans available up to 30 years.
Need a gut-check before you make an offer on farmland?
Get a complimentary valuation check from a Tillable Broker.
Your Buyer Market Check Includes…
– A recommended offer range
– Recent farm sales near your purchase
– An overview of the farm’s soil rating, crop history, and more.
Farm Operating Loans
Get instant approval for your operating expenses throughout the season. Only pay for what you need.
How it all works, in just 15 minutes:
Farm Cash Rent Loans
Get access to cheaper capital for your cash rent. See your unsecured rate now.
Tillable exclusively offers financing for your largest expense – cash rent. Unlock lower unsecured* rates only at Tillable.
Let us do the work for you.
We Know Cash Rent.
We’ve been focused on helping farmers get access to land rentals since we started. Now, let us get you the best loan terms on the market. Here’s how we work:
- You start the digital application
- Decide if you’re applying as an entity or as an individual. Be ready with total assets, liabilities and income (we just need the numbers, no paperwork!)
- Have your lease on hand, with the county, state, and total rent of the farm(s) you’re financing
- Submit your application and receive your rate in seconds
- We’ll reach out to you for your entity incorporation documents (if applicable) and a copy of your lease (if you’re financing a Tillable farm, we’ve already got it!)
- We’ll book the loan and deposit the proceeds into your landowner’s account
- Pay back by December 1st any way you want – check or direct debit
Farm Loan Refinance
Refinance your farm to a lower rate or take a cash-out refinancing to invest in your farmland’s potential.
You could be saving thousands.
Learn Your State's Land Value
See what factors influence land's value and financing rates